Social and Refreshments begin at 6:00pm. Presentations begin at 6:15pm.
Welcome to Aviano, Italy! You will find so many photo opportunities while you're here, so why not experience it with others who are also interested in photography?
If you're interested in photography, come join us! We welcome all levels of photographers! Our members range from youngsters who just picked up their first point and shoot camera to advanced photographers who have their own studio.
Like to TRAVEL but not sure where to go, or don't want to go alone? Every month we have group trips. Check out our Events page to see where we're going next!
Each month we have training presentations, photography challenges and club trips! So come share your photography experiences with us and learn some techniques along the way!
We're looking for new members, please help support our club.
Sign up today! And PLEASE come to our next meeting!
Photo Club Meetings
During the first meeting of the month we do the following:
- Show a slideshow of the photos submitted for the current challenge. These allow our members to show photos they're proud of and also provides inspiration and learning to other members. Challenges play an important role in your growth as a photographer. Without challenging yourself, you may continue to get the same kind of shots during your experience as a photographer, whether you are a beginner or an advanced photographer.
- After the slideshow is complete, the next Challenge is assigned.
- Presentation about equipment usage. For example, lighting, capturing motion, depth of field, etc.
- The presentation is followed by a hands-on project using our cameras. It is recommended to bring in your cameras to participate in the project of the evening. We will practice different techniques using lights, props, people, or various items to obtain a special effect.
During our 2nd meeting of the month:
- Talk about the upcoming trip (on 3rd Saturday of the month) and confirm whether or not the trip should be cancelled due to lack of interest, bad weather or other reason.
- The trip guide or leader will distribute itineraries and maps for the trip.
- Tutorial about software for photo editing. We'll cover applying different filters and effects to obtain different techniques, usually related to the presentation of the prior meeting. Examples of software covered is Photoshop, PS Elements, Lightroom, or other image editing/manipulation software.
- It is recommended to bring in your computer to follow along with the step-by-step tutorials. If you don't have a computer, that's ok, you can follow along while watching the large screen tv.
Typical Meeting Agenda:
Meet @ 6pm
6:30-7:30 Tutorial Hardware/Software Presentation
7:30-? Project Time or Open floor discussion
Please click the LIKE button (on the right)
|Past Photo Shoots (SEE MORE)|
AYP FALL FEAST
Medical Group Holiday Party
OSS Holiday Party
Club members have the opportunity to show